Welcome to Five Star Roofing, Inc.
I'm Kenneth A. Kelly, President of Five Star Roofing, Inc. In July 2003, I married an Iowa resident moving my children and Michigan based code of business ethics to Atlantic.
For 27 years I have been providing top quality roofing services to the public. I would like to personally thank the thousands of previous customers for entrusting their roofing projects to Five Star Roofing, Inc. I am humbled & extremely thankul for your continued patronage & numerous referrals.
To those who are new to Five Star Roofing, Inc. thank you for considering us in your search for a new roof. Five Star will service residential homeowners or farmers with shingling needs, barn repairs and even corn cribs. Whether it's a small leak, insurance claims, all types of storm damage, or simply a worn out roof. We can help make the process potentially easier for you. We can strip a roof to the bare lumber, replace sheeting or rafters as required by national trade codes, build dormers or add porches. Also, we can cover an existing roof with new materials potentially saving money by not stripping the original first layer. No project is too big or too small. We would be privileged to give you a free written proposal.
Five Star Roofing, Inc customers can rely on us for:
• Honest inspections and appraisals
• Free written estimates
• Reliable advice & assistance with insurance claims
• Timely project completion
• Enduring quality and value
You can trust Five Star Roofing, Inc. because:
1. Accredited Better Business Bureau record with an spotless A+ rating.
2. 3 Million General Liability ins. per occurrence on every project always
3. I personally guarantee all workmanship as specified within each contract (I'm working on every project)
4. Workman's Compensation insurance always in full force and effect
5. Five Star customers' word-of-mouth support (Thank You Everybody!)
6. Member of the Atlantic Chamber of Commerce
7. I oversee all operations & perform a large majority of shingle application to maintain quality and contracted promises.
8. Investment in Roof Buggy protecting your property while making our highly skilled & valued employees job much easier.
9. Service Magic Approved! Full criminal background check clean. Checked out references. Checked out website claims.
10. We offer a true solution to your roofing need. Our roofs have survived the worst mother nature has produced while competitors repair or need to replace their "lifetime" roofs due to hail and strong winds. Our roofs are the best, I'd love to demonstarte why and provide this service to you giving your home enduring value. thank you, Ken Kelly...Pres.
Prior to hiring your roofing contractor (including weekend roofers) make sure they carry both General Liability and workman's compensation insurance policies. One major scam today is a company or someone claiming they have insurance papers. While this may be true, many times it has proven the unfortunate truth the policy was cancelled. My strong advice through experience is to call the agent who issued the policy to see if the paperwork is valid and in full effect.
Five Star Roofing, Inc. carries above described insurance to best protect the jobsite, our customers (who have entrusted their roofing project to Five Star Roofing, Inc.), and ourselves in case the unexpected were to occur. I, as do many others, call this your "blanket of security". Furthermore, I strongly recommend a written guarantee with the reasoning that things can go wrong with any company, thus assuring the best possible protection in emergency situations. Five Star Roofing, Inc. does and will guarantee all workmanship as specified within each contract issued.
Another note for homeowners. I've noticed numerous problems with different contractors gaining (usually) a 50% downpayment up front. This has proven to trap homeowners to this contractor as well as the work never getting done and the money never returned. Five Star Roofing, Inc.'s policy is that we collect the contracted price after the completion of the project. We feel it's your money until we have earned it through project completion and your satisfaction. Furthermore if a company cannot support a project how can they be trusted to service it after it's completed? Just food for thought.